BullsEye is a password-protected portion of the Career Services website with numerous career resources at your disposal! Both students and alumni have unlimited access to these tools and products.
What's in BullsEye?
View hundreds of job, internship and volunteer opportunities in our extensive database. We post local, state-wide, national and global openings in all disciplines and fields including:
- Part-time on campus and work study
- Part-time off-campus
- Full-time, including category for experienced (5+ years) professionals
- Paid and unpaid internships
Upload your resume to BullsEye to give employers access to consider you for their job/internship opportunities. Employers may view resumes on file when considering candidates for an opening.
- Click on the My Documents tab and select Upload Documents. To add a new resume, click on the Add New button. Label your document and select its Type to target resumes and related documents to specific types of opportunities. Browse to find your document and click Submit. You may add up to 10 of each type of document.
Note: If you find a job/internship opening of interest in the database, you must actively apply for it and should follow the specific instructions listed in the posting. To participate in the On-Campus Interviewing Program, you must follow the necessary steps to be considered.
Job Search Agent
Have emails automatically sent to you when new vacancies that meet your search criteria arrive in BullsEye!
- Click on "Job Search Agent" on the Shortcuts Menu on your homepage.
Employers regularly visit campus to recruit talented UB students for jobs and internships. Submit your resume in BullsEye to be considered for these opportunities.
- Under the Jobs and Internships tab, click on BullsEye Jobs/Internships/On-Campus Interviewing, and then in the "Show Me" drop down-menu select "Interviews I Qualify For."
Students can establish valuable mentor connections through the more than 550 professionals who have volunteered to help students explore careers, network, job shadow, and much more.
- Click on the Mentors tab to begin viewing the database of volunteers.
Get updates about special events that provide opportunities to explore your interests, interact with employers, and find ways to gain career experience. We host a variety of job/internship fairs and networking events throughout the year.
- Look for announcements on your home page for current career event information.
Worldwide country profiles including job/internship listings, industry profiles, country-specific information, cultural/interviewing/resume advice and much more!
USA Career Guides
Explore career and employment opportunities in the largest cities across North America! USA/Canada city guides include business and networking groups, job search resources, cost of living data and more.
Allows you to practice interviewing via webcam 24/7 in preparation for your job, internship or graduate school interview. Choose from hundreds of sample questions or customize your own practice session!
Research employers and target your job search by using this extensive database of more than one million companies. Includes company profiles and contact names, addresses, and phone numbers.
An extensive collection of helpful tools for all of your career needs including:
- Job Choices Magazine
- NACE Salary Calculator
- H-1B Database