Track Your Service Hours
Tracking your service hours through UBLinked is a great way to keep up with and remember how you gave back to the community during your time at UB.
We'd also like to hear about your volunteer activities for a number of reasons:
- Many fellowships, jobs, and scholarships may require you to verify and quantify the service activities you have done. Let us help you!
- Providing us with hours and agency names will help us to know where you spend your time and energy volunteering.
- We like to recognize students and organizations who volunteer their time. This helps us find out about your service.
- Please note that service hours must be manually recorded regardless of swiping into an event (i.e. Saturday of Service, UB Pride & Service Day, Linda Yalem Safety Run).
Follow these steps to track your hours using UBLinked:
- Go to www.buffalo.edu/ublinked .
- Login using your UBIT name and password (top right corner).
- Click on the "Involvement" tab under your name (top right corner).
- Click on the "Service Hours" tab in the middle of the grey toolbar. Click the blue "Add Service Hours" button.
- If you are completing your service hours for your Torch Certificate, be sure to list the "Torch Program" as your organization. For all other service hour submissions, use the "Office of Student Engagement" as your organization. Enter in your volunteer information and click "Submit".
You must first become a member of organizations for it to show up as an option in the drop-down box.
NOTE: If you submit hours through another organization, we ARE able to identify those hours and can count them towards your total service hours tracked. Please DO NOT input the same volunteer opportunity into the UBLinked system more than once.
For questions about tracking your service hours, please email email@example.com.