Service Advisories: Campus Transportation, Parking, & Traffic
Changes/additions to campus transportation services and traffic notices are posted here as needed for campus community and visitors. For the most up to date information, be sure to turn your radio to UB-Alert 1620 AM
Traffic & Parking
- None at this time.
- Spring Recess Transportation Changes in Effect Sat. 3/15 - Sun. 3/23
- Last day of Late Night Stampede service is Thurs. 3/13, until after the break.
The following services are suspended between Sat. 3/15-Sun. 3/23:
- 24/7 buses
- Green Line Shuttle
- Residence Hall Mall/Market service
These services will follow their normal spring schedules:
- Apartment Mall/Market Shuttle
- North Campus Weekend Shuttle
- Blue Line Shuttle
- North Campus Weekday Shuttle will follow a recess schedule Mon. 3/17 - Fri. 3/21 with shuttles departures approximately every 25 minutes from 6:30 am to midnight.
- Regular schedules resume for all lines on Mon. 3/24
- View our schedules page for recess timetables
About UB-Alert 1620 AM: UB'S Campus Advisory & Paking Radio Station
Where's the best place to park at UB? What entrance should you use during football games? Detoured by construction? Get around campus faster and easier by tuning to UB-Alert 1620 AM. UB now operates its own low-power advisory radio station, similar to the one used by the New York State Thruway Authority. UB-Alert 1620 broadcasts up to the minute messages regarding campus parking, transportation, special events and emergency situations, 24 hours a day. Messages can be heard in a five-mile radius of both campuses.
Any campus unit or department may request to broadcast a message by completing an on-line request form.
All messages must meet FCC guidelines and will be broadcast at the discretion of the Campus Advisory & Parking Team. Requests for alerts must be made at least two weeks in advance, except in the case of an emergency.