Service Advisories: Campus Transportation, Parking, & Traffic
Changes/additions to campus transportation services and traffic notices are posted here as needed for campus community and visitors. For the most up to date information, be sure to turn your radio to UB-Alert 1620 AM
Traffic & Parking
- North Campus Traffic and Parking Notice for UB Football, Sat. 9/27
On Saturday, September 27 at 3:30 pm, the UB Bulls Football team will play Miami (OH) at UB Stadium. The following parking restrictions will apply, please plan accordingly:
- The North Campus Shuttle will not be able to service South Lake Village during peak traffic periods, 2:30 pm - 7 pm. Residents may access the Shuttle at the Student Union or Lee Loop.
- The UB Stampede may experience delays in servicing all campus bus stops during peak traffic periods.
- Beginning at 5 am the Lake La Salle, Alumni A, B & C, and Arena lots will be reserved for game day parking.
- Beginning at 10:30 am, the South side of the Spine, beginning with Slee A & B, Baird A & B, Special Event Lots will be reserved for game day parking.
- Handicap parking will be augmented for the event by reserving space in the Slee A for Handicap Parking Permit Holders, starting at 10:30 am.
- If you are not attending the game but are visiting the North Campus, please be advised that an abundance of parking is available on the North side of the Spine inclusive of the Jarvis, Furnas, Ketter, and Governors lots. The north-side lots are easily accessible if you enter campus via Rensch or Hamilton Roads.
- Beginning 3 ½ hours before game time - Webster Road is closed to all northbound traffic entering from Coventry and Augspurger, and southbound traffic is restricted to special permit holders past St Rita's Lane.
We appreciate your game day cooperation and patience. Tune into 1620 AM on your radio for up to date parking and transportation information within a 4 mile radius of the North campus. Questions may be directed to email@example.com or 645-3943. Go Bulls!
- North Campus Transportation Notice for Linda Yalem Safety Run, Sun. 9/28
- To ensure the safety of participants in the Linda Yalem Safety Run on Sunday, September 28, the UB Stampede will not be able to service the Ellicott Complex, Lee Loop, or Governors bus stops between the hours of 9:15 - 11:15 am. Buses will ONLY service Flint Loop and Service Center Roads during this timeframe.
- The North Campus Shuttle will not be able to service Creekside Village, Greiner, Ellicott or South Lake Village between 9:15 - 11:15 am. All other stops will be serviced per the normal Sunday North Campus Shuttle schedule.
About UB-Alert 1620 AM: UB'S Campus Advisory & Parking Radio Station
Where's the best place to park at UB? What entrance should you use during football games? Detoured by construction? Get around campus faster and easier by tuning to UB-Alert 1620 AM. UB now operates its own low-power advisory radio station, similar to the one used by the New York State Thruway Authority. UB-Alert 1620 broadcasts up to the minute messages regarding campus parking, transportation, special events and emergency situations, 24 hours a day. Messages can be heard in a five-mile radius of both campuses.
All messages must meet FCC guidelines and will be broadcast at the discretion of the Campus Advisory & Parking Team. Requests for alerts must be made at least two weeks in advance, except in the case of an emergency.