Service Advisories: Campus Transportation, Parking, & Traffic
Changes/additions to campus transportation services and traffic notices are posted here as needed for campus community and visitors. For the most up to date information, be sure to turn your radio to UB-Alert 1620 AM
Traffic & Parking
- North Campus Traffic and Parking Notice for UB Football, Sat. 10/25
On Saturday, October 25 at 3:30 pm, the UB Bulls Football team will play Central Michigan at UB Stadium. The following parking restrictions will apply, please plan accordingly:
- The North Campus Shuttle and Saturday Mall/Market/Movies Service will be able to service South Lake Village, however, during peak traffic periods, 2:30 - 7 pm, there may be delays due to traffic and the necessity to re-route.
- The UB Stampede may experience delays in servicing all campus bus stops during peak traffic periods as well.
- Beginning at 5 am the Lake La Salle, Alumni A, B & C, and Arena lots will be reserved for game day parking.
- Beginning at 10:30 am, the South side of the Spine, beginning with Slee A & B, Baird A & B, Special Event Lots will be reserved for game day parking
- Handicap parking will be augmented for the event by reserving space in the Slee A for Handicap Parking Permit Holders, starting at 10:30 am
- If you are not attending the game but are visiting the North Campus, please be advised that an abundance of parking is available on the North side of the Spine inclusive of the Jarvis, Furnas, Ketter, and Governors lots. The north-side lots are easily accessible if you enter campus via Rensch or Hamilton Roads.
- Beginning 3 ½ hours before game time - Webster Road is closed to all northbound traffic entering from Coventry and Augspurger, and southbound traffic is restricted to special permit holders past St Rita's Lane.
We appreciate your game day cooperation and patience. Tune into 1620 AM on your radio for up to date parking and transportation information within a 4 mile radius of the North campus. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 645-3943. Go Bulls!
- None at this time.
About UB-Alert 1620 AM: UB'S Campus Advisory & Parking Radio Station
Where's the best place to park at UB? What entrance should you use during football games? Detoured by construction? Get around campus faster and easier by tuning to UB-Alert 1620 AM. UB now operates its own low-power advisory radio station, similar to the one used by the New York State Thruway Authority. UB-Alert 1620 broadcasts up to the minute messages regarding campus parking, transportation, special events and emergency situations, 24 hours a day. Messages can be heard in a five-mile radius of both campuses.
All messages must meet FCC guidelines and will be broadcast at the discretion of the Campus Advisory & Parking Team. Requests for alerts must be made at least two weeks in advance, except in the case of an emergency.