Student Wellness Team Events
(Counseling Services, Health Services, & Wellness Education Services)
What the Health Calendar
The Student Wellness Team provides programs to make you feel great and perform better in college. For more info, view this monthly highlights calendar or the full semester list below.
- April 2016: PDF (728KB) | Word (22KB)
- April 2016 - Sexual Assault Awareness Month: PDF (271KB) | Word (447KB)
Life & Learning Workshops
Wellness Education Services offers a variety of ongoing and one-time Life & Learning workshops, for all students, on both campuses. To view the schedule, workshop descriptions and register for the following, please visit: www.workshops.buffalo.edu .
The following workshops do not require pre-registration:
- Yoga for Student Living: View Schedule and Description
- Gentle Hatha Yoga: View Schedule and Description
These yoga classes are first come, first serve. No registration is required. Arrive early to get a space in the class. Later in the semester more space may become available due to absences. Dress comfortably. All yoga supplies are provided.
- International Tea Time - 8/1/16 4:00 p.m., International Tea Time
- International Tea Time - 8/8/16 4:00 p.m., International Tea Time
- International Tea Time - 8/15/16 4:00 p.m., International Tea Time
- International Tea Time - 8/22/16 4:00 p.m., International Tea Time
- Domestic Violence Walk - 10/5/16 9:00 a.m., Walk With Me