Tickets for Distinguished Speakers Series
Series Subscriptions (ordering the entire series as a package)
The purchase period for 2013-14 series subscriptions has now passed. However, you may still purchase tickets to individual lectures while supplies last (please see below).
Individual Lecture Tickets
Individual lecture tickets are available for purchase through the following means:
- Online Purchase
- Downloadable Order Form (PDF (41KB)): Please complete and return this form with payment, either in person (Mon. - Fri., 9am - 5pm), or by mail or fax to:
University at BuffaloException: if ordering Berry/Nash tickets ONLY, please return form to UB's Center for the Arts Ticket Office (Mon. - Fri., 10am - 6pm)
Alumni Arena Ticket Office
188a Alumni Arena
Amherst, NY 14260
University at Buffalo
Center for the Arts Ticket Office
103 Center for the Arts
Amherst, NY 14260
|Date/Seating Options:||Tier 1|
CFA: Front Orch
CFA: Rear Orch
|Series Subscription - All||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT||N.A.|
|10/23 Undergrad Student Choice Speaker||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
|2/26 Berry & Nash||$28||$24||$22||N.A.|
Tickets for UB Students
UB SA undergrads and GSA-represented graduate students are eligible for free tickets (one per student) to all speaker events, while supplies last, as a benefit of SA and GSA sponsorships of the Speakers Series. Graduate students in the following schools/programs are not represented by the Graduate Student Association (GSA): Law, Dental, Medical, MBA and Pharmacy P1-4. Students in the following programs are also not represented by SA/GSA: English as a Second Language and the Gifted Math Program.
Prior to each speaker event, information will be posted here explaining when and where students may access tickets.
- Berry & Nash - Beginning Feb. 5 and while supplies last, SA undergrads may pick up one free ticket at the SA Office (350 Student Union); GSA graduate students may pick up one free ticket at the SBI Ticket Office (221 Student Union). UB ID required.
- Sanjay Gupta - Beginning March 5th and while supplies last, SA undergrads may pick up one free ticket at the SA Office (350 Student Union); GSA graduate students may pick up one free ticket at the SBI Ticket Office (221 Student Union). UB ID required.
Contributing Series Sponsors, the United University Professions (UUP) and TIAA-CREF, along with the UB Alumni Association and the UB Office of Donor Relations are offering discount vouchers that provide significant cost savings on lecture ticket purchases. Discount vouchers are recognized only at the Alumni Arena Ticket Office and Center for the Arts Ticket Office (not through Tickets.com or TicketMaster):
UB United University Professions Chapters (UUP) Members:
- Lecture Discount Voucher: PDF (1.1MB)
- TIAA-CREF (for all UB faculty, staff and emeriti): Register for a voucher
- UB Alumni Association Dues-Paying Members: please call 1-800-284-5382 / 645-3312, or e-mail: email@example.com, or visit online .
- University Circle Members: please contact Jen Silverman at 881-7482 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Community Ticketing Program: Free Distinguished Speakers Series Tickets for Local Schools and Community Organizations
The University at Buffalo is committed to nourishing and enriching the lives of our local communities. That's why UB often offers free Distinguished Speakers Series tickets to local high schools and community groups. These free tickets are made possible with the help of Affiliate Series Sponsor Hodgson Russ LLP. Learn how UB is making a local impact . Learn which lectures this community ticket program applies to and register your request.
If you are purchasing 10 or more tickets for a particular event, you are eligible for a group discount. To obtain a group order form reflecting group discount pricing, please contact UB Special Events at 716-645-3662 or 716-645-8641.
Returns & Exchanges
The Special Events office has a no-refund-or-exchange policy for tickets purchased for any Distinguished Speakers lecture. However, refunds or exchanges will be honored in the event of a lecture cancellation.
Getting to UB
For directions and maps of UB's North Campus: