Student Conduct and Advocacy

Student Life | Leading the Experience

Student Life


Students' Advocate

The Students' Advocate works in Judicial Affairs & Student Advocacy and assists students with addressing academic and non-academic, university-related questions, concerns, or grievances.

Much of the role of the Students' Advocate is to provide information, answer questions, clarify the UB Student Code of Conduct, and refer students to the proper sources. Although the Students' Advocate has no specific authority over any segment of the University, we hope to empower and provide students with information so that their questions or concerns can be resolved.

Students may reach the Students' Advocate by contacting Judicial Affairs and Student Advocacy at 645-6154 or by using the Students' Advocate Contact Form below.

Common topics the Students' Advocate assists students with include:




Preferred Contact Time (Please Leave This Section Blank)
Students' Advocate Contact Form

[Required Field] indicates required field

  1. Your message:


Student Conduct and Advocacy | 9 Norton Hall | University at Buffalo | Buffalo, NY 14260-1605 | Tel: (716) 645-6154 | Fax: (716) 645-3376 | Director: Elizabeth Lidano | E-Mail: General